Medik8 Retinol 10TR Serum (15ml)
- 1% Retinol serum: featuring Retinol (Vitamin A) - the gold Standard, Clinically proven ingredient to address all visible signs of skin ageing
- Time release technology: Retinol is released slowly into the skin overnight to minimize irritation
- Stabilized formula: water-free, oil-based formula designed to maintain the potency of Retinol over time
- Our highest strength Retinol: ideal for those who have used Retinol Regularly in their regime
- Part of the Medik8 CSA strategy: Vitamin A is a key pillar of the Medik8 simple, ultra effective anti-ageing strategy of using Vitamin C, followed by sunscreen by day, and using Vitamin A at night
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £30 - this offer is applied automatically
Medik8 Retinol 10Tr 15ml advanced 1% Vitamin A serum meet Retinol 10Tr, featuring the classic form of vitamin A (Retinol), but with a Medik8 Twist. Perfect for those who Already use Retinol, at 1% this is the highest Step on the Medik8 intelligent Retinol ladder. Highly potent formula designed to improve the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, uneven skin tone and general skin ageing signs. Time release technology gradually delivers Retinol into the skin as you sleep, to prevent any discomfort that can sometimes occur with Vitamin A. The jojoba-based formula also contains vitamin E to help protect delicate skin from any free radical damage. Developed and tested extensively to maintain the stability and potency of the delicate Retinol molecule. Medik8 recommend a simple, highly effective anti-ageing strategy of using Vitamin C and sunscreen in the morning and Vitamin A at night. This strategy is called: CSA. Product Directions: after cleansing in the evening, apply 4 drops of Retinol 10Tr across the face, neck and décolletage. Follow with Medik8 moisturizer or facial oil. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant. Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product, and for a week afterwards.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, BHT.